Villea Design is looking to hire a packaging designer/engineer to be located on site at our client’s facilities near Seattle Washington.
Job Description and Requirements
- Act as liaison between customer, California design studio, and manufacturing team in China
- Strong communication skills and ability to work remotely with several teams in different time zones
- Modify existing dielines using ArtiosCAD to meet updated client specifications
- Cut out and assemble prototypes of updated packaging specifications
- Extremely high level of craftsmanship with prototypes and attention to detail
- Create BOM and communicate modifications clearly to all involved parties
- Expert knowledge with premium rigid board (set-up box), folding carton and corrugated box construction including manual V-Groove cutting.
- Reports to Packaging Design Lead in California and Account Lead in Washington
- Self-directed and ability to work on their own
- Bonus–Mandarin speaking
Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. No recruiters please.